DailyBuzz Friday 2 November 2018
- Buzz: 13 BTC Stolen from StakeCube!
- Buzz: Best Performing Masternodes #week43!
- Buzz: Crown Platform: Changes in Decentralized Governance!
- Divi Project weekly update video on YouTube.
- Divi Project: "We took 3rd place in the Token Tank! We will receive $10k in influencer marketing, a listing on http://DX.exchange , a spotlight on Bad Crypto Podcast, and a $25k sponsorship package for next year's World Crypto Con".
- ColossusXT upcoming wallet features on Medium.
- ColossusXT weekly update on Twitter.
- Syscoin community marketing team update on Twitter.
- Syscoin is now available on Delta Direct.
- Phore is available on Delta Direct.
- Phore has been listed on Ternion.
- Bulwark monthly update on Medium.
- LogisCoin released their v2.0 secure wallet. Update before November 7.
- GIN Platform weekly update on Medium.
- CPChain mainnet AMA on Medium.
- DogeCash has been listed on CoinCodex.
- Rupee development update on Medium.
- Rupaya hard fork is now complete and the coin swap has ended.
- Terracoin weekly update on Medium.
- CazCoin released new wallet version 1.2.4 on Github.
- Zcoin's new wallet ui review on YouTube.
- Crown platform development update on Medium.
- Loki company update on Medium.
- Trittium weekly report on Medium.
- Stakenet core October update on Medium.
- Cato Coin has launched their Casino on catocasino.com.
- TE-FOOD signs multi-level cooperation agreement with the University of Debrecen and Laurel Group. More on Medium.
- $DASH dominance has slipped below 50% for the first time on MNO. That means that less than 50% of the #masternode sector's marketcap is composed of Dash.
- Helium $HLM has been added to the MNO platform.
- PEPS Coin $PEPS has been added to the MNO platform.
- MFIT COIN $MFIT has been added to the MNO platform.
- Helmin $HLMN has been added to the MNO platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!