DailyBuzz Friday 23 November 2018
- Buzz: TE-FOOD Signs MoU with New Zealand Trade Centre to Enable Blockchain Food Traceability Solution!
- Buzz: Vechain Receives Global Scaling Award from DraperGragon and Delta!
- PIVX quarterly update on their Blog.
- Horizen: "Improving Bitcoin: One Altcoin At A Time" on their Blog.
- Terracoin weekly update on Medium.
- SmartCash stress test has started. Miners are now mining 4MB blocks.
- Zcoin Released 0.13.7.2 improving znode synchronization.
- Crown released mandatory update to core v0.12.5.2.
- GIN Platform weekly update on Medium.
- GIN Platform is available on Delta Direct.
- Bulwark has been listed on Delta Direct.
- Kalkulus is now available on Blockfolio Signal.
- CazCoin trading has been resumed on CoinExchange.
- LightPayCoin weekly webinar on YouTube.
- Openbit $OPN has been added to the MNO platform.
- Smart House $XLP has been added to the MNO platform.
- MNO debuts at #60 on the @ThinkRiseGlobal Blockchain Top 100.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!