DailyBuzz Friday 28 September 2018
- Buzz: #MasternodeMeBro18 Event 4 Winners!
- Buzz: IONOMY Set to Release Platform 3.0!
- DeviantCoin launched their new Website.
- Zcoin implemented Dandelion, a network level privacy enhancement that protects your IP address.
- LuxCore weekly update on Medium.
- Horizen has been listed on Netcoins.
- Zoin released wallet version 0.13.4.1.
- GIN Platform weekly update on Medium.
- CPChain Partners with LTO Networks on Medium.
- ZEN 2.0.15 is now available! This release is mandatory for miners, node operators, partners, exchanges & swing wallet users. The current version is deprecated at block #392512 ~10/10/2018.
- Ambrosus released a documentary about their supply chain systems on YouTube.
- PayDayCoin has been listed on Blockfolio.
- LogisCoin has listed three more trading pairs on Cryptopia: LGS/BCH, LGS/DASH and LGS/DOGE.
- TE-FOOD’s Masternode Conditions Description on Medium.
- Terracoin weekly update on Medium.
- Monkey Project updated their wallet, be sure to update before block 100.000.
- GIN Platform announced their hosting of Horizen $ZEN secure nodes.
- SnodeCoin $SND has been added to the MNO platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!