DailyBuzz Friday 3 August 2018
- Buzz: Neutron Coin Launches Educational Platform!
- CPChain has reached a strategic cooperation with the National Driving Safety Research Center on Medium.
- Monkey Project has been added to the GIN Platform.
- Monkey Project deposit and withdrawel on cryptobridge are open again.
- Monkey Project launched their Telegram Channel.
- Trittium Q&A on Google Docs.
- Jiyo has been listed on the Blocknet Platform.
- VeChain: In combination with DNV GL, we introduce our Drug and Vaccine Traceability Solution. It will be deployed in Shanghai, serving 30 million individuals, and will soon be rolled out across China (Medium).
- Luxcore weekly report on Medium.
- PACcoin has been listed on BiteBTC.
- GIN weekly update on Medium.
- How Ambrosus Tries, Tests, and Integrates with the Global Supply Chain on their Blog.
- SmartCash weekly update.
- Bulwark has been delisted from StocksExchange, withdraw your coins within the next 30 days.
- CazCoin mandatory wallet update article on Medium.
- OryxCoin has been listed on CoinExchange.io.
- Zcoin has been listed on QBTC.
- Gold Poker $GPKR has been added to the platform.
- Bettex coin $BTXC has been added to the platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!