DailyBuzz Friday 9 November 2018
- Buzz: VeChain Vechain Partners with China’s Leading Energy and Gas Companies for Blockchain-based LNG Solution
- Buzz: Horizen Interview With Co-Founder Rob Viglione!
- Buzz: CPChain is offering Pre-Mainnet Rewards to all its supporters!
- Buzz: CoinGecko Discusses Masternodes in Q3 Report!
- Terracoin November update on Medium
- PIVX "Blockchain Summit Latam and Bogota Meetup Report" on Medium
- "VeChain Showcases Multiple Solutions at the First Inaugural China International Import Expo" on Medium.
- Horizen is now supported on hardware wallet CoolWallet, more information on their Blog.
- Divi monthly update on Medium.
- Divi weekly video update on YouTube.
- Polis has updated their whitepaper on GitHub.
- Syscoin announced their new roadmap PDF.
- GIN Platform weekly update on Medium.
- GIN Platform released their new Website.
- Crave has released their new mandatary v2.5.1 wallet update.
- PIVX has been listed on Netcoins.
- PIVX released its Zerocoin Technical White Paper on their Website
- PACcoin has been listed on graviex exchange.
- Bitcoin Incognito released its roadmap on Twitter.
- Aegeus has changed their collateral from 5,000 to 50,000.
- Zcoin is live on Delta Direct.
- EtherZero $ETZ has been added to the MNO platform.
- Market Arbitrage Coin $MARC has been added to the MNO platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!