DailyBuzz Monday 11 February 2019
- Flinecoin Gets Caught Faking Team Members! [Link]
- BitSend has been listed on Xchange.me. More on their Blog.
- Trittium weekly report on Medium.
- PACcoin release v0.12.6 including 51% attack mitigation on their Blog.
- SmartCash weekly update on Medium.
- Horizen is listed on multi-asset exchange SatoWallet. More on their Blog.
- Dash Podcast episode 90 on YouTube.
- LUXCORE weekly report on Medium
- GINCoin weekly update on Medium.
- Horizen: "Statement On ZT Address Usage" on their Blog.
- VeChain announces development bounties on Medium.
- Terracoin weekly update on YouTube.
- $TWINS is scheduled for listing on the p2pb2b.io exchange.
- Blacer Coin's player Bunny moves up to RO16 on Starcraft2 event on Twitter.
- BitCoin ONE - $BTCONE has been added to the MNO platform.
- Zolex Coin $ZLX has been added to the MNO platform.
- $LRM @lrmcoin has been updated with new collateral.
- Filok $FLK has been added to the MNO platform.
- FESTON $FTON has added 3 #masternode tiers to Stats & Tiers tabs.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!