DailyBuzz Monday 11 June 2018
Masternode News Announcements (Telegram)
- HashRentalCoin $HARC have been listed on the CryptoBridge.
- Zest (ZEST) will be available on Cryptopia for trading at 3:00 AM (UTC) on 12/06/2018.
- Pirl reached their 400 masternodes milestone.
- Special congratulations to Alex Kosa (the creator of the masternode news channel on telegram) for becoming a full member of the PIRL team as a community manager.
@MasternodeHQ Highlights (Twitter)
- SmartCash being mentioned in a Forbes article.
- Kalkulus reached their milestone of 200 masternodes.
- ColossusXT $COLX is live on BiteBTC with BTC/ETH trading pairs.
- CrowdCoin talks about their new version 1.2 wallet release (Tuesday 12th) on Medium.
- DucatCoin has paid for an advertising campaign on masternodes.online.
- Northern Network reached their 1000 Northern Community Discord members milestone.
- DASH DAO invests in Vaultoro to launch Gold to DASH trading pair.
- Vsync Blockchain has been listed on Satowallet, MasternodesDir, Blocknet and CryptoBridge.
- SmartCash: We are thrilled to release our send by SMS web wallet feature. Sending SmartCash has just become easier and more accessible.
- Akula $AKL has been added to the platform.
- HashRentalCoin $HARC has been added to the platform.
Are you a coin community manager and is your news missing?
Use your coin's Twitter account to send us a DM @masternode_buzz!