DailyBuzz Monday 17 December 2018
- Buzz: Horizen to Increase Treasury Pool to 20% of Block Rewards!
- Horizen announces Sphere Beta on their Blog.
- Horizen celebrates their first anniversary of the secure nodes tracking and payment system on their Blog.
- 3D Coin: "Project Districts, A large economical perspective" on Medium.
- LuxCore weekly report on Medium.
- Phore development update on Medium: New wallet, telecom partnership and Phore Synapse smart contract development.
- Trittium weekly report on Medium.
- VeChain financial executive report vol. 5 on Medium.
- Syscoin 3.2.0 (recommended but not mandatory) update is live.
- GIN Platform has added Horizen Supernodes to their hosting platform.
- Crown December development update on Medium.
- Terracoin December weekly video update on YouTube.
- Loki development update on Reddit.
- MUE released their v2.1.2 wallet.
- Deviant Coin released mandatory upgrade version 4.0.
- Dash Podcast 82 on YouTube.
- Divi Project co-founder Nick Saponaro gets mentioned in an Authority Magazine interview on Medium.
- $IAN has added 3 Tiers to the MNO platform & to the #Tiers Tab.
- Pandemia $PNDM Stats and Collateral updated with the post-swap chain.
- Sierracoin $SIERRA has been added to the MNO platform.
- Satoshi Coin has added tiers.
- TittieCoin $TIT has been updated with New Collateral, New Reward structure & New Ticker. No longer $TTC.
- HeldCoin $HLDC has been delisted from MNO.
- ROIyal Coin $ROCO has been added to the MNO platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!