DailyBuzz Monday 17 September 2018
- Buzz: PR: Armageddon Simplifies Hosting of Masternodes!
- Armageddon masternode hosting platform lists 20 coins including Trittium, HempCoin, Adultchain, NOS, CatoCoin, Respawn and SUNcoin. More to come.
- Buzz: TE-FOOD Food Traceability Interview Part 1!
- Buzz: Horizen Opens Online Store!
- CatoCoin has launched their new Website.
- Stake & Nodes weekly podcast with The Swarm Fund on SoundCloud.
- Ionomy's new HTML5 wallet review on their Blog.
- LuxCore AMA part 2 is now available on YouTube.
- Horizen has been listed on Escodex Decentralized Exchange and FuHongkong.
- Horizons Rolf Versluis will be attending the Thursday 20 September Budapest meetup.
- PACcoin redesigned their PAClyfe Governance Portal.
- Bitcoin Green announces their bounty-driven, community-based awareness campaign Roots Network on Medium.
- Duality Platform pre-announces Dynamic 2.3.5. on Medium.
- Crown has been listed on top 20 exchange Upbit.
- ALQO introduced Liberio; a Multi-Purpose Gateway for ALQO's Cloud Services liberio.app.
- Solaris Coin weekly update on Medium.
- Condominium announces Blockchain powered travelling on Medium.
- Bitcoin Adult has been listed on CoinMarketCap.
- Hostmasternode $HMN has been added as an #ICO to the MNO platform and to the ICO tab.
- Etter $ETTER has been added to the MNO platform.
- Agricoin Masternode $AGCMN has been added to the MNO platform.
- DachCoin $DACH has been added to the MNO platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!