DailyBuzz Monday 2 July 2018
- Buzz: Controversial correlation between Github activity and marketcap #MasternodeMonday.
- SmartCash introduced their MeetUp page.
- Social Send is listed on BitexLive.
- Stocks.exchange rolled out their UI upgrade.
- ZenCash: Our first joint project with @InfopulseGlobal is the development of a DAO treasury and voting system that will enable #zencash holders to vote on decisions and give transparency to the allocation of funds.
- Trittium will have their first revenue from a deal with GenesisX (Discord image).
- BiFrost has been included in the Nodemaster VPS project.
- HempCoin $THC is sponsoring the Bitcoin Conference NJ.
- DigitalPrice welcomes new advisor @koning_marc.
- Kreds Blockchain is hosting a dApp contest utilizing BlockNet technology.
- VeChain announces changes in their tokenswap on Medium after listening to community responses.
- HexxCoin wallet update: version 184.108.40.206 is now available (not mandatory).
- KORE v12.6.1 Mac version is now available.
- GIN platform announces new coin listings: GoByte and Monoeci.
- Mano gave away over $12,000 dollars of Mano and apparel in todays Charity Raffle Livestream Event.
- Ignition Coin Version 220.127.116.11 has just been released.
- Glyno $GLYNO has been added to the platform as an #ICO with highlighted row & found in the ICO tab.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!