DailyBuzz Monday 22 October 2018
- CPChain is holding it's fourth AMA on Reddit.
- Stipend released their alpha version of their Platform.
- VeChain's Tech Deep Dive Series - Session 1, Episode 4 on YouTube.
- Monkey Project: "Market on CryptoBridge is back live and fully working again."
- Horizen is listed on Alteum Exchange.
- NeutronCoin is listed on Raisex4 exchange.
- PACcoin has been listed on the Gentarium masternode hosting platform.
- PIVX weekly express update on YouTube.
- Gentarium is celebrating their 4000th masternode hosted on their platform.
- LOKI development update on Twitter.
- "Aegeus 3.0 is available please upgrade before November 7, 2018".
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!