DailyBuzz Monday 25 June 2018
- Kreds published their core team update on Medium.
- KeycoBOT has updated the source code: Everyone needs to update their wallets to version 22.214.171.124.
- SmartCash: Please go ahead and download our latest 1.2.2 release. The new release contains a series improvements and fixes.
- BiFrost Coin (FROST) is now on @coingecko: A platform that collects data to rank potential of AltCoins using an algorithm to determine how valuable a coin is compared to its peers.
- ZenCash: Only a few more days to complete the mandatory upgrade for Zen 2.0.14.
- PIVX interview By Tai Zen & Bryan "Snappy" Doreian on Youtube.
- Omni Analytics breaks down masternodes by type on Twitter.
- Girls in Crypto talks about 'Passive Income With Trittium' on Medium.
- Stipend: We want to be as transparent as possible: IDAX's security audit has been delayed, so the listing is now on June 30th. We're sorry for the delay, but these security precautions allow for a smooth & bugfree transition.
- HPB Bi-weekly project progress report on Medium.
- GIN community voted for "Voting ended with 197 to 25 in favor of option 2: adding as many coins as possible". They will add 1 new coin per day this week.
- Alqo releases a screenshot of their new Liberio Wallet Dashboard:
- RealTime $RTL @RealTimeCore has been added to the platform.
- Xando $XDO has been added to the platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!