DailyBuzz Monday 5 November 2018
- Buzz: Monthly Buzz Backers November 2018 Update!
- Buzz: VeChain, CREAM, and Invest Cyprus Sign MoU to Foster Blockchain Development!
- Zcoin reminder: The required hard fork will occur on December 10th at 12:00 UTC. After this time, blocks mined with the old Lyra2z algorithm will be rejected.
- LuxCore weekly report on Medium.
- Phore development update on Medium.
- Horizen will be attending Europe's largest business exhibition in Londen. More on Medium.
- Ambrosus CEO Angel Versetti will be speaking at the European Parliament on 27 November.
- GIN Platform has issued its first invoices as a registered company.
- ColossusXT is live on CoinGecko Beam.
- CPChain Pre-Mainnet Reward Program has been launched. More on Medium.
- MCT+ Swap information on Twitter.
- Umbra $UMB has been added to the MNO platform.
- StakeShare $SSX has been added to the MNO platform.
- Fixed Trade Coin $FXTC has been added to the MNO platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!