DailyBuzz Monday 9 July 2018
- Buzz: PR: XDNA Tiered Masternodes with Triple Node Technology!
- Buzz: VeChain unleashed their mobile VeChainThor wallet!
- Buzz: TE-FOOD and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations enter a cooperation agreement!
- GinCoin Platform added LightPayCoin and VsyncCrypto to their masternode hosting platform.
- XUEZ Coin mandatory wallet update released on July 15th. Update before July 31st.
- Bulwark's first monthly blog on Medium.
- BiFrost Coin is listed on Cryptopia.
- LuxCore deposits and withdrawals have been re-enabled on CryptoBridge.
- SmartCash can be bought/sold instantly on CoinMarketCap through Changelly.com.
- MonetaryUnit is moving over from Slack to Discord.
- STRAKS payments to be accepted trough MyCryptoCheckout, a WordPress, WooCommerce and EasyDigitalDownloads compatible plugin.
- Trittium showed a sneak preview of their new web wallet:
- KODCOIN $KOD has been added to the platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!