DailyBuzz Sunday 24 June 2018
- PolisPay Beta Release is being tested by the Core Team. The next release will be ready for Android, iOS, Windows, Linux and OSX. It will support: Litecoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Polis, Gobyte, Monoeci and ColossusXT.
- Buzz: Hosting multiple nodes with #Nodemaster.
- Motion Coin $XMN is Now Trading on @bitebtccom with three pairs.
- Trittium: About 200 Nodes not working, probably people didn't update their VPS, actually they working on forked chain and all the rewards they get will not be valid.
- Stakenet: After minor miscommunication and integration problems, Ledger have confirmed to us that progress is being made on the integration of XSN as a priority and this has been moved to Internal Development. An exact date for integration will be announced once confirmed by Ledger
- Buzz: Hexx investors dump after accusing Lead Dev of exit scam and death threats [UPDATE]
- Phore celebrating Block 400,000 milestone.
- MasternodeCoin V184.108.40.206 will be released next week with one key bounty function.
- Dash did a community Q&A on their forum.
- Dash CEO Reveals How #Crypto is Changing Lives in Venezuela and Zimbabwe.
- Monkey Project $MONK has been added to the platform.
- ARKTUR $ARKT has been added to the platform.
- FLCoin $FLC has been added to the platform.
- AceD $ACED has been added to the platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!