DailyBuzz Thursday 13 September 2018
- Launching Eclipse: The opportunity to check validity of all clicks and leads, receive only high quality traffic. Absolutely transparent statistics stored in the inhouse-developed blockchain. More information on their Website and Discord!
- Buzz: Masternode Buzz is Among The BRAVE!
- Apollon Nodebuilder listed ZEST and Phore hosting.
- QYNO Coin has launched a mandatory v22.214.171.124 upgrade to their wallet.
- Syndicate SYNX Development Update on Medium.
- ColossusXT will have ZeroCoin at block height 500,000. More in their Medium article.
- Syscoin released the new Blockmarket and demonstrates creating your own cryptocurrency in less than 87.5 seconds in Blockmarket 3.1.3. on Twitter.
- Syscoin weekly update on Medium.
- TE-FOOD is accepted by the United Nations as a partner to the Systainable Food System (SFS) Programme. More on Medium.
- IQcash has been listed on CoinMarketCap.
- ZestCoin has been listed on CoinMarketCap.
- BitSend released their recommended update v0.14.1.0.
- Horizen (formerly ZENcash) opened their apparel, home goods and accessories store. 10% discount when using coupon "ILOVEHORIZEN".
- INDINODE $XIND has been added to the MNO platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!