DailyBuzz Thursday 23 August 2018
- Buzz: Governance at its finest: Disappointed investor spends thousands of dollars on new Dash management proposals!
- Buzz: LightPayCoin Gets Listed on #Cryptopia!
- MCTplus released their updated white paper PDF.
- PIVXpress news on YouTube.
- Phore Blockchain is now taking questions for the AMA Event on Sunday, Aug. 26th at 11am EDT/3pm UTC.
- Cazcoin trading is resumed on cryptobridge exchange. Deposits and withdrawals are now enabled.
- Monkey Project masternode tracking app added PURA and Rhenium.
- MonetaryUnit insight block explorer is live at explorer.monetaryunit.org.
- MonetaryUnit acquired Flubit.com to launch a cryptocurrency integrated shopping marketplace.
- GoByte launched their official telegram channel t.me/gobytenetwork.
- Force: Our new blockchain and upcoming 1:1 coin swap on Medium.
- Crown PoS development entered into its 2nd phase this week. @Presstab_crypto and his team are building the system core functionality. This will be done in "unit tests" so really in a standalone way from the actual blockchain.
- Bulwark celebrated their 6,000 Twitter followers milestone.
- Birake $BIR has been added to the platform as an #ICO with highlighted row & is also found in the ICO tab.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!