DailyBuzz Thursday 28 June 2018
- GIN adds Stipend to their hosting platform.
- SYNX monthly report on Medium.
- SmartCash is listed on Korean exchange bitscoin.co.kr.
- SmartCash: Feel free to download our latest 1.2.3 release. It contains stability improvements and fixes. You don't have to resync.
- Aegus: Please make sure you update your wallets to Version 1.2 BEFORE the Coinburn on July 1st, and if you are running a Masternode, be sure you update on your VPS as well!
- Myce: Did you know DeviantCoin bot is handling @DeviantCoin #swap? Our bots are sending daily Telegram notifications for 3623 #masternode investors of our huge strategic network?
- PACcoin is getting listed on CoinPulse.
- HEXXcoin: After reviewing recent events we determined @CryptoMirage & @IndominusHexxx had no involvement. Unfortunately the incident led to many accusations from all parties. We mutually agreed to remove defamatory content preventing further false accusations & harm to #hexxcoin project.
- Blocknet superblock is coming up, vote for your proposals.
- ALQO Q&A on YouTube.
- DigitalPrice has added SmartCash to their masternode hosting service.
- PIVX light wallet demo on YouTube.
- DeviantCoin gives a sneak preview of their new wallet UI:
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!