DailyBuzz Tuesday 13 November 2018
- Buzz: PIVX Partners with Netcoins; Now Available for Purchase in Over 170,000 Retail Outlets!
- Syscoin weekly update on their Website.
- PACcoin November market commentary on their Blog.
- PACcoin masternode owners need to recast their vote because of the recent fork. More on their Website.
- Bitcoin Green report on Medium.
- Luxcore AMA transcript on Medium.
- Phore development update on Medium.
- Zcoin: "World’s first large scale blockchain based political election held on Zcoin’s blockchain" on Medium.
- GIN Platform reached the 5,000 hosted nodes milestone.
- Deviant Coin has been listed on Bitker Exchange.
- Terracoin weekly video update on YouTube.
- Loki "Festive Freya Testnet Announcement" on Medium.
- APR Coin mandatory mac wallet update is now available.
- SmartCash has been added to the Trezor hardware wallet.
- Nodify $NFY has been added to the MNO platform.
- Ad Node $ADD has been added to the MNO platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!