DailyBuzz Tuesday 19 June 2018
- Northern: We are proud to announce that Northern will soon be listed on blocknet.
- Crown community meetup will be in Essen, Germany on August 4th.
- VeChain CEO is serious about their bug bounty hunt: Call for Tech Forces of VeChain Community! So far, we have received only few minor issues and 0 critical. We need your help to look at more seriously and I will personally double the reward of bounty of bug hunting.
- Social Send decides on changing the collateral from 6.250 to 12.500 SEND after community vote.
- ZenCash's BD Director Rowan Stone talks ZenCash with Keiser Report on Youtube.
- Phore interview with CEO Anthony Alleyne by Fintasco.
- The #Syscoin Community just launched its own website.
- Akroma is creating the altcoin exchange Kastle.
- Buzz: Crown Interview Part 2.
- BiFrost (FROST) now supports the #Nodemaster system for multiple #masternode installations. You can now install up to 10 masternodes on a single cloud-based server.
- Syndicate preview of their business platform:
- $TFD TE-FOOD has been added to upcoming #Masternodes page.
- Lucin $LSN has been added to the platform.
- GenesisX $XGS has been added to the platform.
Are you a coin community manager and is your news missing?
Use your coin's Twitter account to send us a DM @masternode_buzz!