DailyBuzz Tuesday 25 September 2018
- Buzz: What Can We Expect From TE-FOOD?.
- Bitsend Core Wallet 0.14.2.0 has been released wich includes a very importantSecurity fix for a DoS vulnerability CVE-2018-17144. Updating is recommended.
- Rupaya teases their new brand identity on Twitter.
- Syscoin core 3.1.4 is released: This is a bugfix release for a DOS vulnerability discovered in Bitcoin Core.
- PolisPay: We recommend everyone to downgrade your wallets to 1.3.1, and start mining on PoW. We will look further on this issues, and will delay the fork day.
- Bulwark released their schedule on Twitter.
- Dash has been integrated into India's Bitbns Exchange.
- ZEN 2.0.15 is scheduled for release on 9/27! This mandatory upgrade includes 51% attack prevention features.
- POLIS deposits and withdrawals have been enabled in CryptoBridge.
- Ambrosus will present at the Accenture Future Camp startup event.
- Ourcoin $OUR has been added to the MNO platform.
- Wagerr $WGR has been added to the MNO platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!