DailyBuzz Tuesday 26 June 2018
- Neutroncoin announced their new wallet v2.0.3 - this is an optional but highly recommended update.
- To PIVX light wallet is available now. More information.
- ZenCash biweekly Youtube livestream tomorrow (wednesday) on 1 pm EST.
- Blocknet will release their redesigned wallet this Friday.
- Buzz: Advertising on Buzz!.
- Vsync is now trading on @TradePioneers.
- Vsync is now trading on CryptoBridge.
- OP Coin will release their white paper on September 30th 2018.
- CPChain released their source code on Github did an explanation video on Youtube.
- Deviant started their coinswap with the help of a Myce Telegram bot.
- Zoin introduces new team and Roadmap.
- Trittium will be trading on Listexl with USD pair as well today.
- Trittium is live on CoinExchange.io
- Masternode.buzz reached the 1000 followers on Twitter milestone.
- Syscoin: We are proud to present the #Syscoin community with #Blockmarket Desktop 3.0.
- Dash: You can now buy #Dash at 400 Post offices in Austria with cash.
- Buzz: Hexx ex team member announces fork!.
- Solaris released their Development Update on Medium.
- AdlerCash $ADL has been added to the platform.
- ANODOS $ANS has been added to the platform.
- XANO $XANO has been added to the platform.
- LINC $LINC has been added to the platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!