DailyBuzz Tuesday 4 December 2018
- Buzz: PIVX Gets Listed on IDAX!
- PIVX has released their light wallet with zerocoin spends, making it the first ever Zerocoin protocol to function on a light wallet.
- Trittium weekly report on Medium.
- Bitcoin Green weekly report on Medium.
- PACcoin announces their Africa/Nigeria embassy conference on their Blog.
- Polis weekly update on Medium.
- Blocknet has released their 2018 Q4 roadmap on their Website.
- Hack Crypto released the second masternode episode on YouTube.
- Loki released its 'Festive Freya GUI Release'.
- SmartCash will be supported in the next Edge Wallet release.
- ColossusXT has been added to Blockfolio Signal.
- Schilling Coin $SCH has been added to the MNO platform.
- StintCoin $STINT has been added as an #ICO to the MNO platform and to the ICO tab.
- Proxynode $PRX has been added to the MNO platform.
- Reactor $REA has been added to the MNO platform.
- CryptradeCoin $CRCO has been added to the MNO platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!