DailyBuzz Wednesday 14 November 2018
- Buzz: $PAC Masternode Operators Encourage to Re-cast Votes on Proposals!
- Buzz: Best Performing Masternodes #week45
- Buzz: Divi Invited to Speak at the Upcoming Washington Elite AI Blockchain Summit!
- Buzz: Horizen Maintenance: Secure Node Servers Upgrade!
- ALQO's Liberio overview on YouTube.
- Apollon XAP listed 14 new coins on their nodebuilder platform this week, see them on Twitter.
- MonetaryUnit announces the latest addition to the MUE family: CryptoFeed.io.
- StakeNet releases passive income video on YouTube.
- Crown development conversations go public and transition to Discord. Read more on Medium.
- GIN Platform added the option to deposit BTC/BCH/ETH/ZEN and other popular altcoins and convert them to increase your GIN balance.
- Zoin will be relaunched from block 1 on the 31th of January 2019. More on Twitter.
- PrimeStone $PSC @PrimeStone2 has been added to the MNO platform.
- MNO has initiated a new policy as it applies to marketcap: For coins with a Marketcap greater than $40,000,000 AND volume consistently under $20,000/Day, MarketCap will = ? on the front page and not be calculated within trends data.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!