DailyBuzz Wednesday 17 October 2018
- Buzz: TE-FOOD Releases 'FoodChain' Testnet!
- "Crown Platform to exhibit at Malta Blockchain Summit on Nov. 1–2". More on Twitter.
- StakeAndNodes Podcast episode 15 with CryptoBridge on SoundCloud.
- Ambrosus team will visit web3summit, devcon4 in Berlin and Prague this month.
- VeChain: "His Majesty King Harald V and Her Majesty Queen Sonja of Norway witnessed the signing ceremony of “DNV GL — VeChain Digital Low Carbon Ecosystem” in Beijing.". More on Medium.
- Ivendpay shows their vending machine payment solution with GoByte on YouTube.
- SmartCash: "We are very excited about our new BitPrime.nz - $NZD / $SMART fiat gateway, which offers New Zealanders an easy way to buy SmartCash."
- SmartCash announces smartrewards and supernodes. More on their Website.
- BiblePay October update on their Wiki.
- Syscoin weekly update on Medium.
- HEXX: "All is possible at Gravity Coin $GXX." More on Medium.
- Polis Blockchain: "The fork to PoS will be done in the block 209,720 (This next Monday 22th of October)."
- Polis weekly update on Medium.
- Bitcoin Green weekly report on Medium.
- GIN Platform listed DogeCash.
- Trittium weekly report on Medium.
- Stipend weekly update on Medium.
- Apollon Announces Collaboration Deal with NodeVault. More on Medium.
- ALQO's Bitfineon will list IOTA and DigiByte.
- SkyHub $SHB has been added to the MNO platform.
- Authora $ATHR has been added to the MNO platform.
- AirWire $WIRE has been added to the MNO platform.
- Bring $BRG has been added to the MNO platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!