DailyBuzz Wednesday 24 October 2018
- Buzz: Solaris Reward Program!
- Buzz: Best Performing Masternodes #week42!
- Buzz: Dash 12.4 Update: Expect Major Privacy Changes!
- Crown is now live on Delta Direct.
- Crown Platform will hold their community meetup on Nov 3rd in Malta.
- VeChain is showing their BMW Startup Garage stand on Twitter.
- Zcoin: "The required hard fork will occur on December 10th at 12:00 UTC. After this time, blocks mined with the old Lyra2z algorithm will be rejected."
- Ionomy has launched DASH Sharenodes on their platform.
- Wagerr added a Korean KRW and BTC pair on the trebit.com exchange.
- Ambrosus: "Biz-dev Rado Dragov will be attending the #Blockchain Forum CEE Block in Sofia, Bulgaria on 25-26 October."
- Apollon adds 24 coins in 7 days article on Medium.
- Bulwark joined the Blockfolio Signal app.
- Trittium updated their webwallet wallet.trittium.cc.
- Birake shows their 'White Label Exchange' on YouTube.
Hosting Platform Listings
- ColossusXT has been listed on the Apollon Platform.
- EcoPayCoin $ECP has been added to the MNO platform.
- GashCoin $GASH has been added to the MNO platform.
- CrowdFund Coin $CFUND has been added to the MNO platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!