DailyBuzz Wednesday 5 September 2018
- EVOS announces their Service Platform which makes investments in masternode coins easier and more secure. They are developing a variety of services that will change the masternode investments industry. More information on their Website and Discord.
- Buzz: We are celebrating our 2000th Twitter follower today!! 🍻🍾🕺 We want to thank you all so much for your support and enthusiasm!
- Buzz: Best Performing Masternodes #week35!
- Buzz: Ambrosus: Cryptoeconomics Update & Masternode Onboarding!
- MUE important announcement: Do not move MUE and stop mining. MUE is moving to Proof Of Stake after a hack. More on their forum.
- Apollon Nodebuilder platform added: PACCoin and Bitcoin Green.
- Luxcore introduces the first staking web-wallet-as-a-service on Medium.
- MCTplus: Please withdraw all MCT funds from CryptoBridge to your local wallets by 14:30 UTC on Friday 7th September 2018.
- LightPayCoin announces new tradingpair on CryptoBridge: LPC/LGS.
- Acreage depositis and withdrawels are now enabled on CryptoBridge.
- CatoCoin has reached 200 masternodes. Cato has had 7 collateral (& reward) increases since we began and all masternodes started with lower collateral are still running fine. At MN 210 collateral increases to 3,600.
- XDNA is introducing their team on xdna.io/members.
- TE-FOOD talks about their Ecosystem Technology on Medium.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!