DailyBuzz Wednesday 7 November 2018
- Buzz: Best Performing Masternodes week44.
- Buzz: Bright Food announces Bright Code Food Tracking on VeChain Platform!
- Bitcoin Incognite released their roadmap on Twitter.
- GIN Platform launches nodeguide.wiki.
- Bitcoin Green weekly report on Medium.
- Bitcoin Green updated their swag in the Bitcoin Green merchendise Store.
- PACcoin will be speaking at the Washington Elite Blockchain Summit. More on their Blog.
- PACcoin "Overcoming Adversity" article on their Blog.
- XDNA put up their stand on Blockchain Life 2018. More on Twitter.
- TE-Food will be attending the EuroTier 2018 Trade Fair in Hannover, Germany between 13th and 16th of November.
- CazCoin released a video on their merchant portal for their CazShop on YouTube.
- Horizen has been listed on Huobi Global.
- Memetic / PepeCoin releaased mandatory wallet update v2.8. Hardfork will be at block height 1,700,000 in ~10 days. PepeCoin will go fully POS and block rewards will be reset at 15 per block.
- Loki's latest development update on Twitter.
- Syscoin community weekly update on Medium.
- Wispr $WSP has been added to the MNO platform.
- PeepMasternode $PMN has been added to the MNO platform.
Be among the first to get our updates in our new Telegram announce channel!